- My favorite tree is the sassafras because it has a fun name, it's easy to identify, its leaves smell really good, and it's a main ingredient in root beer (though most root beers use artificial flavoring now because the sassafras compound was found to be carcinogenic)!
- I don't know if I have a favorite flower because there are so many pretty ones, but I do love forget-me-nots a lot! They're very cute and I love the symbolism behind them~
- I only need to finish one more class to get my degree in Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources!
- I love opossums, giant pandas, red pandas, and sloths. I want to work with any of those species someday, either wildlife rehabilitation for opossums or working in a zoo for the other species~
- I have a birth mark between my collarbones that I used to be really self-conscious about until a random kid in high school told me it looked cool, like a natural necklace or piercing!